Simplicity, reliability and capability are key characteristics of the KX 155 Nav Nav/Comm. This high-quality, time-tested system makes "stay ahead" frequency pre-planning effortless.
Both the NAV and COMM frequency displays incorporate the popular "flip-flop" preselect feature. This function allows pilots to set up en route or approach frequency changeovers well in advance of the actual transition point of ATC handoff sequence, for true "stay ahead" flight management.
By selecting the NAV and COMM frequency in the "Standby" (STBY) display, pilots can "flip-flop" it into "active" status at the press of a button.
Large, self-dimming, microprocessor controlled readouts and solid-state electronic tuning provide fast, accurate selection of all 200 NAV and 760 COMM frequencies. Both the KX 155 and KX 165 feature a built-in 40-channel glideslope receiver. Both model are also available without the glideslope.
This system includes an installation kit.
- Innovative "flip-flop" digital displays bring you push button frequency preselection for both NAV and COMM.
- Weight: 5.30 lbs. (2.40 kg)
- TSO: COMM Transmit: C37b (DO-157, Class 4)COMM Receiver: C38b (DO-156,Class and D), C38b (DO-156, Class A), 50 kHz Selectivity; NAV Receiver: C40a (DO-153, Cat A and B), C36c (DO-131, Class D)
- Width: 6.25 in. (15.88 cm)
- Height: 2.05 in. (5.21 cm)
- Length: 10.16 in. (25.81 cm) including connector
- Power Required: Receive - .7 A; Transmit - 8.5 A