Combining an IFR GPS navigator, integrated TAWS, weather radar display, a 16-watt digital VHF comm and VHF nav/ILS, Bendix/King’s new KSN 770 multifunction display takes the place of up to four separate units. It features a large, high-resolution display and a sleek, ergonomic, intuitive design. The system also includes a comprehensive moving map and a fully certified 24-channel WAAS-LPV GPS navigator. But that’s not the only technology separating the KSN 770 from less worthy systems.
The KSN 770 showcases a full VGA high resolution screen with a larger display area than on previous models. It offers an excellent view of the latest Jeppesen electronic charts and maps, complete with an own-aircraft position overlay.
Based on the graphical user interface found on advanced business jets, our GUI enables graphical flight planning with a cursor control device so simple to use, flight planning and enroute navigation have never been easier.
The KSN 770 includes a complete set of safety system display options that include on board weather radar, lightning, data link weather, TCAS and TAWS-B.
- WX-500 (RS-422 Interface)
- Bendix/King: ART 2000, 2100;RDS-81/82
- Bendix/King:TPU-66A, 67A; TPA-81A*, KTA-810,910; KMH-820, 920; KT-73 (TIS)
- Garmin: GTX 33, 330 (TIS), GTS Traffic Systems
- Avidyne: TCAD 9900BX
- Goodrich: TRC899, 487
Air data*/ Heading Interface
- Honeywell: MK V*, VI, VII, VIII*, XXI, XXII EGPWS
- Bendix/King: KGP-560; KMH-820,920
- Shadin: Fuel Flow Air Data Computer
- Aeronetics: 9100
- Bendix/King: KCS 55A
- Collins: PN101; MCS65; MC102, 103
- Sperry: C14