Stay on course with the GI 106A, a high-quality course deviation indicator that displays rectilinear needle movements and contains integral GPS, NAV and VLOC mode annunciators. The panel-mounted GI 106A adds a glideslope needle and flag to the features of the GI 102A, which include a VOR/LOC/GPS needle, TO/FROM indicator and NAV warning flag.
GI 106A contains an integral resolver for OBS feedback. It also features anti-reflective lenses and is backlit so you can see it at night.
GI 106A is based on the Mid-Continent Instruments MD200 Series. It is typically required for GNS 430/530 system certification.
- Rectilinear needle movements
- Integral GPS, NAV and VLOC mode lights
- Integral resolver for VOR/GPS OBS feedback
- VOR/LOC/GPS needle
- TO/FROM arrow
- NAV warning flag
- Glideslope needle
- Dimensions: 3.25"W x 3.25"H x 4.75"L (82.6 x 82.6 x 120.7 mm)
- Weight: 1.4 lbs (0.64 kg)
- Display Lighting: 4.3 W at max intensity, 14 VDC at 0.31 A (typical) or 28 VDC at 0.155 A (typical)
- Operating Current: 0.1 A (with one annunciator illuminated)
- GI-106A Course Deviation Indicator (CDI)
- Installation kit