With uncompromising details such as a hybrid titanium band and gunmetal bezel, sapphire lens and high-resolution color display, D2 Bravo Titanium combines the GPS wearable technology Garmin is known for with a sleek form factor suitable for activities both inside and outside of the cockpit. It also boasts new multisport activity profiles like golf and advanced fitness training, as well as the addition of Garmin Elevate™ wrist-based heart rate technology, allowing customers to measure heart rate 24/7. Additional features on D2 Bravo Titanium are also available to existing D2 Bravo customers via a free software upgrade, including the display of Terminal Aerodrome Forecasts (TAFs), integration of an automatic logbook and a customizable aviation watch face that allows customers to input the tail number of their aircraft.
Stylish, Rugged, Uncompromising Design
D2 Bravo Titanium pilot watch features a bold design and premium quality, including a Diamond Like Carbon (DLC) hybrid titanium band and scratchresistant sapphire lens for enhanced durability. A sunlight-readable color display with an LED backlight allows customers to view data in most lighting environments in the cockpit. Featuring Elevate wrist heart rate technology, users can easily monitor heart rate and activity levels1. Water-rated to 100 meters, it can withstand swimming and other water activities. D2 Bravo Titanium offers up to 16 hours of battery life in GPS mode, and up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode with 24/7 heart rate monitoring.
Designed for Pilots, by Pilots
A custom aviation-tailored feature set differentiates D2 Bravo Titanium from other aviator watches on the market. For example, D2 Bravo Titanium incorporates a worldwide airport database and support for up to 18 languages to meet the needs of pilots around the globe. When paired with a compatible smartphone, pilots can view aviation routine weather reports (METARs) and Terminal Aerodrome Forecasts (TAFs) in plain language, which are color-coded to indicate visual or instrument meteorological conditions (IMC). The D2 Bravo Titanium features the option to create flight plans, and includes both an altimeter with an adjustable barometric setting and a compass with an HSI and moving map. Dedicated Direct-to and Nearest buttons along the side of the bezel allow for immediate navigation commands. Similar to Garmin portables, customizable data fields include Estimated Time Enroute (ETE), Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) and more, so customers can easily monitor the progress of their flights at a glance.
D2 Bravo Titanium pilot watch provides a preset oxygen reminder based on barometric altitude when operating at or above 12,500 feet. This also serves as a valuable back up cabin pressure monitor in pressurized aircraft. Pilotselectable altitude alerting also notifies pilots when they reach or leave a preselected altitude. Additionally, D2 Bravo Titanium provides the option to set up supplementary vibrating alerts to serve as a reminder to perform time-sensitive operations such as switching fuel tanks in-flight.
Suitable for the Cockpit, Golf Course and Evening Out
The aesthetic appeal of D2 Bravo Titanium pilot watch offers a functional, yet stylish smartwatch for use across multiple activities and events. In addition to serving as a suitable back-up navigator in the cockpit, D2 Bravo Titanium contains multisport functions for golfing, rowing, swimming, hiking, skiing, running and more. For everyday wear, D2 Bravo Titanium incorporates activity tracking functions1, which count steps and provide a customized step goal each morning, while also counting calories and distance throughout the day. It also features a vibration move alert after 1 hour of inactivity along with sleep mode to monitor quality of rest at night. The black silicone band (pictured here) is also included with the D2 Bravo Titanium.
With the Garmin Connect™ Mobile app, customers can download more than 40,000 golf courses worldwide for precise course data and use their watch as a digital scorecard. The D2 Bravo series is also compatible with the Connect IQ™ store for endless customization options. Through Connect IQ in the Garmin Connect Mobile app, customers can download any of the free apps, widgets, watch faces or data fields to customize their D2 Bravo Titanium or D2 Bravo to suit their style and personal preferences.
Automated Logbook Sync
Automated flight logging offers pilots a convenient way to maintain a consistent log of their flights with D2 Bravo Titanium, which also automatically syncs and stores logbook data within flyGarmin.com® as well as the Garmin Pilot™ application on a mobile device. During takeoff, it detects a change in altitude, which initiates the logbook function to begin recording. Pertinent information such as date, duration, total flight time and route are automatically recorded and logged within the watch and synced across flyGarmin.com and the Garmin Pilot app with an internet connection.
- Smart notifications (displays email, text and other alerts when paired with a compatible device)
- Dedicated Direct-to and Nearest buttons
- Worldwide airport database(s)
- Baro-adjustable altimeter
- Multiple time zones with Zulu/UTC
- METARs, TAFs and more available with compatible internet connected device
- Automated flight logging
- Multisport activity profiles, including golf, running, biking, swimming, rowing, hiking, skiing and more
- Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology
- Step counter, sleep monitoring, heart rate-based calorie computation
- Connext® capable
- VIRB® XE control
- Display size: 1.2" (30.4mm) diameter
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Display resolution: 218 x 218 pixels, transflective MIP color
- GPS-enabled: Yes
- Physical dimensions: 2.0" (51 mm) diameter x 0.6" (16 mm) thick (1.0" (26 mm) wide watch bands)
- Weight: 5.4 oz (152.0 g) with titanium band; 3.0 oz (86.1 g) with silicone band; 3.0 oz (84.4 g) with leather band
- Battery life: Up to 50 hours in UltraTrac mode; up to 20 hours in GPS flight mode; up to 6 weeks in watch mode. Titanium version: up to 40 hours in UltraTrac mode; up to 16 hours in GPS flight mode; up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode (with 24/7 HR monitoring).
- High-sensitivity receiver: Yes
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: 1000
- Routes: 30
- Track log: 100 hours of activity data
- Built-in memory: 32 MB; available 23 MB
- Black Silicone watch Band
- Free 6-month trial of Garmin Pilot™
- USB charging/data cable
- AC Adapter
- Quick Start Manual