When you’re building the perfect plane, you want the best in “big screen” avionics. For your new kitplane, the choice is as clear as glass: the G900X avionics suite, an all-glass panel designed for kitplane builders of the popular Lancair and Van’s RV-series aircraft*. Available through a select group of Garmin-trained aviation distributors, this fully integrated “glass package” puts a wealth of safety-enhancing data at your fingertips.
Reduce Workload and Enhance Situational Awareness
Similar to the G1000, G900X integrates all primary flight, navigation, communication, terrain, traffic, surveillance, weather and engine sensor data on two 10.4 inch, high-definition LCDs. These big, easy-to-scan glass displays feature wide viewing angles, brilliant color and direct sunlight readability. Garmin SVT™ synthetic vision technology is now available in the G900X, as well, providing a 3-D "virtual reality" display of what lies outside the cockpit.
Just Add Finishing Touches and Fly
The dealer-supplied G900X package comes with everything you need for a simple, straightforward installation, from WAAS-certified GPS/Comm with transponder and AHRS sensors to audio panel, wiring harness, drawings, AHRS and magnetometer mounting brackets and more. Just add the finishing touches, and your glass cockpit is ready to fly.
G900X: The perfect glass package for your new kitplane.
*Garmin G900X packages are available for most new Lancair models (excluding Legacy series) and Van's RV-7 through RV-10 series products.
Add an Integrated Suite of Components to Your Kitplane
The following G900X system components are available on Lancair and Van’s airframes:
- Dual 10.4-inch AMLCD displays — interchangeable for use as PFDs or MFDs
- Fully integrated CNI suite with WAAS-certified GPS and digital HSI standard
- Garmin SVT synthetic vision technology
- Full reversionary display capability
- Integrated solid state Attitude and Heading Reference System (AHRS)
- Digital air-data computer
- Engine-monitoring display
- 16-watt VHF comm transceivers with 8.33 kHz channel spacing
- Digital audio panel with auto-squelch and “instant replay” clearance recorder
- Interfaces for terrain, traffic and weather sensors
- Mode-S transponder with Traffic Information Service (TIS)
- Built-in Safetaxi® with over 950 airport diagrams
- Built-in Worldwide terrain and U.S. obstacle database
- Optional integrated Class-B Terrain Awareness and Warning System (TAWS)
- Optional XM WX satellite weather and XM Radio
- Optional Flight Management System (FMS) controller for simplified data entry
- Supports FliteCharts® electronic charting
- Modular rack-mounted LRUs
- Aircraft-specific mounting brackets for AHRS and magnetometer
- Interface support for most popular kitbuilder autopilots
- Display Dimensions: 7.7"H x 11.8"W x 1.739"D (instrument panel to back of connector)
- Display Weight: 6.3 lbs. (unit only)
- Audio Panel Dimensions: 7.7"H x 1.35"W x 7.79"D (instrument panel to back of connector backshell)
- Audio Panel Weight: 1.74 lbs. (unit only)